Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally, an update

Not sure if anyone pays attention to this blog any more or not, but I figured I'd update it, just in case. Let's see, where to begin. Well, two blog posts back, I talked about being happy. I am happy now, but things certainly have changed since that posting.

The girl I was very fond of is really no longer a part of my life. We were just at different places in our lives, so it didn't work out. There is a new lady in my life, however. I decided to give eHarmony a shot after the last relationship ended, and I'm really glad I did. I met one woman, and that didn't feel like a good fit. I then went out with another lady, and we hit it off instantly. We've been out several times and we talk daily. I really feel at ease when I'm with her and I feel like she is feeling the same way. Hopefully things will continue to progress in that area.

Work is going well. I'm getting more and more responsiblities and I feel like I'm an important part of the team now. I also got a new office chair this week, so who can complain about that?

I went to Ohio for a visit the first week of April. It was nice to spend time with my dad, brother and a lot of extended family. It was also good to visit my mom's gravesite a couple of times. I'm still amazed at how beautiful the headstone turned out. It is perfect for her.

Finally, I'm about to move into my own apartment. I've been staying with my friends since I came back to Texas last May and it was time to move on. I'm moving to Euless the first week of May. It is a great one bedroom apartment, with an attached garage! I've finished getting furniture, washer/dryer, cable/internet and electricity, so now all I have to do is wait. I'm so excited - I really love it.

So, that's it for me right now. Everything is going in the right direction.

No comments: